Thursday, December 23, 2010

NMAT Result

Yeah baby! I have already viewed my NMAT result online and thanks God, everything went according to plan and prayers… I immediately informed my mom to go back home because I would like to show the fruit of faith, support and efforts. Admit it or not, the percentile rank would determine the applicant’s status in the schools we applied for. Part of the rules of every medical school in the Philippines in general is for the applicant to reach their preferred NMAT score. Luckily, I got qualified for all schools in terms of NMAT [because they will also assess GWA], anyway, am more than happy to receive such a wonderful Christmas gift from God. I made not only myself happy but also my family, Madam and Father Kelly [my sponsors] and some concerned friends. Am more than excited to receive the official result via snail mail this January 2011 and have it submitted to my preferred schools. Yippee yippee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.