Saturday, January 29, 2011

Winter Breeze...

Summer is fast approaching [should be] yet the climate suggests the other way around. Dry season in the Philippines has intensified these past few weeks as the winter monsoon causes gust and atmospheric turbulence with irregular rainfalls [showers from a crying sky, laughs]. Well, actually, it has started last December and will last until April [as far as I believe] with the peak of cold dry winds during February [hence, why we feel it immensely this extent].

At night, I can really experience the chilling effects of a draft as winter breeze rushes into my room. It brings about a sound sleep causing sometimes a simple catnap to be a slumber. I am actually preparing for an entrance exam in a medical school in Manila but I can’t help but fall asleep early at night when cold air from afar [in the field] The verve I have developed to cause my concentration to review is always disrupted by the tempting and nippy wind [wheee...]

I have to rush things now. I have lots of subjects to deal with, formulas to practice, concepts to revisit, terms to redefine, and the like. My aim is of course not just to pass the coming exam but rather most importantly to exceed the standards set by the school and have myself qualified for admission. Well, high hopes should always prevail.  c;  You, winter breeze, is something I have to conquer! Haha... You are now regarded as my finest obstacle along with sleepy and lazy night-time hours. Zzzz...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.