Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sneaking Snake!

I was watching Winnie Monsod’s Bawal ang Pasaway when I suddenly heard mo screaming. She was terrified by a snake which was fast approaching my feet. It was approximately 20 cm. long with its head held up high as it struggles to cross the living room. Maybe out of terror (laughs), the snake panicked and moved a lot faster and hid behind the wires of our desktop. I immediately sought for a flashlight and a long tube to take it out by hook or by crook (though the intention of slaying it dominated). I aimed for the head and poof! I got it. It was not that difficult anyway. It was more of a relief to my mom though the thought of killing the creature was far more terrible of course. I didn’t know the species. It has rounded head and a slender greenish to reddish body.
Sorry for the resolution:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.